I was up early this morning, had a coffee and had just started in on my blog when Kody dropped by with the girls.
He'd asked me last night if he could bring them over if he got called to work and so that's what happened.
They were both tired and a bit cranky.
Freya's friend Theia ended up coming over and they played back and forth between our place and her place.
Jason's eye has been bothering him so he got an 'emergency' appointment to see the eye doctor in Barrhead today so he come home early from work and Eden and I went with him to Barrhead.
I wanted to pick up some groceries as I'm having the family over for supper on Sunday and Jason is heading to his parents so I won't have a vehicle.
We stopped at the dollar store while we were there so I could get some containers and we let Eden pick out a few things then also picked up a couple little things for Freya.
We made it back to town around 3 but Jason decided he would just wait and go to his parents first thing tomorrow morning.
Freya had picked out a make up set in Barrhead and she wanted to put it on as soon as we got home.
Looks great.
Freya used to do this too - I'm not sure why they think they have to smash the make up to put it on but they have fun so who cares.
Papa was trying to get her picture but she was being silly.
The make up is bright but it actually looks not too bad for having been done by a 2 year old.
I did make it into my office today to do a bit of organizing then I also pulled everything off of this little bookshelf I have in there so that I could get it all sorted through and organized.
I didn't get it done but I'll work on it tomorrow.
Kody picked the girls up when he got home from work so Jason and I had a quiet evening to ourselves.
I found this 3 part series on Netflix that I watched.
Jason only made it through the first episode and a little of the second but I had to watch the whole thing.
It is so horrific what some humans to do other humans - I don't fathom how they could do it, how they could even think about doing it, it is just sick.
I'm glad they got the guy in the end and put him away forever because I don't think he would ever stop if he was out.
Again, did not reach my step goal.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!






No comments:
Post a Comment