Saturday, 15 August 2026

Puzzle Craving (Aug.13, 2026)

 Today was a very quiet day at the office.

It was busy with payroll - feels like I'm forever doing payroll now that we have to do it weekly.

I can't say I'm a fan of that.

I had considered going to my sister's and spending the night but then decided I had things to do at home and would likely spend money unnecessarily so stayed home instead. 

It wasn't that nice out and while I had lots of other things I could have been doing, when I got home, I had the urge to do a puzzle.
This was kind of a hard one but I got it done.

I enjoyed it so much that I decided to do another one.
Both of these I picked up at the second hand store.
The second one had a piece missing but that doesn't really bother me because I just box them back up right away.

I've been setting them aside to send to my brother.

Didn't reach my step goal.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment