Saturday, 15 August 2026

Alivia Turns Sweet 16! (Aug.5, 2026)

Alivia turned sweet 16 today.
Mel posted some pictures of her from over the years so I thought I would share.

She's always had such beautiful curls.

 

Little girls and their princess dresses.

Looking sun kissed and not happy to be in a picture.

She loves her kitties.

She's growing into a beautiful young lady.

Jason was foraging again - found some raspberries this time.

The girls came over for a visit.
Freya was busy taking selfies and making videos.

Eden took a selfie of her and I.
If it wasn't for the glare on my glasses you wouldn't be able to see me at all.

She took a bunch of selfies,

My camera roll was full of them so I just picked a few to share.

She's always getting into the cat's water dish or their food.
She had to haul their food out into the living room to feed them.

She really just makes more of a mess than anything.

Freya and Papa.

Did not meet my step goal.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment