Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Weigh In Day (Aug.17, 2028)

Today is weigh in day.

I was 239.4 lbs.

That's up .4 from last week.

I feel like I'm getting nowhere fast.

I think the Ozempic is helping me but maybe not enough.
I am eating less but I'm not eating well - I'm eating junk that I shouldn't be.

I was hoping with Ozempic that would all turn off and sometimes it seems like it is but then other times it is not.

I'm also not getting the activity that maybe should.

If I'm being honest - I'm just tired of thinking about all of that, tracking my food, worrying about what I eat, worrying about getting enough exercise.
I was hoping the Ozempic would be like magic for me and the truth is that it is not.

And that's ok, I just need to be real about it and not expect magic - I think I'll still need to try and just keep my expectations realistic.

Like maybe the Ozempic isn't magic but it can be a really awesome tool and aide to me.

I did make sure to get out for a walk on my lunch hour which was nice, I haven't done that in a while.
Woe is me - the leaves are already starting to change color.

I had a physical therapy appointment after work.

I had just enough time when I got to Whitecourt to sneak my car in for an oil change before my appointment.

They were so fast - it literally took under 15 minutes for them to do it.

They added a few more exercises to my regime and I swear I'm there longer than anyone else.

I was there for over an hour and a half just doing my exercise.

I'm very diligent about making sure that I complete all of them.

I made a stop at Walmart for a few essentials then headed back home, it was 8:30 when I got there so the evening was pretty much over.

I started listening to a new book, one that's been on my TBR (to be read) list for a while now but I was just waiting to be in the mood.

Project Hail Mary

My sister recommended it as did several book reviewers that I follow and I just kind of felt in the mood for it so I used one of my Audible credits and bought it.
I listened to it the whole way to Whitecourt and back and so far, I'm really enjoying it.

It's a science fiction type book which may not be my go to but I do like them.

I did not get all of my steps in but I did make more of a dent then I have been lately.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment