It's weigh in day.
I was 238.8 lbs.
That's down .4 from last week.
Not making much progress but down a few since I started Ozempic.
I have one more dose at .5mg then next week I'll bump up to .75mg and I'm hoping I see a difference then.
I went for a walk on my lunch hour then I picked up a beef steak tomato, cucumber, sliced turkey deli meat and some hummus to have for lunch.
I loaded the tomato up with salt and it was very tasty - filling too.
I started a new book today, The Road to Tender Hearts.
I had my phsyio appointment in Whitecourt after work today and I listened to it the whole drive there, all through the appointment while I did my exercises then all the way home as well.
I think I'm really going to like this one.
The girls were at the house with Jason when I got home.
Guess she wasn't in the mood for pictures!
She actually came and sat with me and snuggled me for a bit.
She wanted Papa to give her a tattoo, she wanted a skin walker then she wanted Papa, Grandma, Freya, Eden, Daddy, Mommy, Auntie, Grandma Crystal.
She was just naming off names so Jason drew a bunch of stick figures for her.
Then she wanted a police man on her other leg to get the skin walker.
She gave Papa a tattoo as well.
Then she just had some Papa snuggles.
Freya had some noodles - still her favorite.
Then she was watching some videos while Jason made her a meat/cheese platter.
I couldn't decide which picture of Eden I liked most.
So I included both.
It was around 9 when Kody picked up the girls.
Then we just watched some Wisconsin videos in preparation for our trip later this week before calling it a night.
My fitbit battery died and I kept forgetting to charge it back up so no step total for today.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!













No comments:
Post a Comment