Saturday, 15 August 2026

Back Home We Go (Aug.3, 2026)

 We had to be out of the house by 10 am this morning so I was up early cleaning and packing.

Morgan, Kalem, Whitney and Jen all headed straight home but the rest of us went for breakfast.

We found a place nearby called Red's Diner.

Freya.

Zepplyn.

Mom, Me, Eden and Freya.

Smiling for Papa.

I ordered some lemon french toast.
It was just ok.
Freya had a cheese omelet and she ate the whole thing.
Eden had fries and gravy - they were delicious and she put a pretty good dent in them.

After breakfast, we hit the road.
We had a 5.5 hour trip ahead of us.

Rob drove our vehicle home and took mom with him.

Jason and the girls came with me in the work truck.

It was a long drive and I was tired so I had to keep stopping to get snacks and to just walk around a bit and wake myself up.

We did eventually make it back to Swan Hills just after 6 pm.
Kody and Haylee wanted us to drop the girls right off to them so we did that.

Then after we unpacked, Jason went for a bike rid and I decided to do a puzzle.

I did this 500 piece one, it took me a couple hours.

I guess in hindsight I should have gone out for a walk but I was tired.
So I didn't get my step goal.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment