Monday, 17 August 2026

Craft Room Refresh (Aug.15, 2026)

Jason was up early this morning and out for a run.

 

He was later getting on the road than he planned but before he left, he drew this picture for Freya from 'Ivy'.

He also left a note for her to find when next she comes over.

Since I was kid free, I spent most of the day in my craft room.
I have a lot of stuff.

I got the shelf put back together and everything cleaned up.
I have a box full of containers that I'm not using currently but want to keep so I need to find a home for those.
Then I also have some artwork that I want to take to the city to get framed so I left those out where I could get to them easily.

But aside from that, everything is cleaned up and ready for me to get crafting.

I even organized the drawers in the new cabinets I got from the second hand store with all the stuff I got for journaling.
My glue and washi tape.

Measuring tapes, erasers, Cricut parts and other miscellaneous stuff.

I bought some sewing clips for when I get to work on a quilt and then I put my punches in here too.

This is tape rollers and stamps.

I love how organized everything is now and I can't wait to get started.

It was a really quiet day.
Jason was off to his parents and the girls weren't over at all.

I got lots done.

Unfortunately I had a bunch of extra jobs added to my plate too.
I was looking for something in the hall closet and discovered it had been peed in so had to pull everything out and clean it really good.

Some stuff ended up in the garbage.

Then I was cleaning over by the desk in the living room and discovered a bunch of pee over there too, like a ton of it.

It was right by my curtains which touch the floor so they were soaked and stinking, I had to take them down and wash them and clean and mop the floor there too.

I feel terrible about it but we really have to take Professor Snuggles and have him put down.
All of our stuff is getting destroyed and I think now that he has started that there is no way we will be able to get him to stop.

It was a quiet evening, just me, no Jason, no kids.
I started watching the new season of Bridgerton and stayed up way later than I should have.

Didn't reach my step goal but closer that I have been lately.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment