I woke up around 2 am and my belly felt just awful.
I thought I was going to be sick but ended up going to the bathroom and then was pretty much running to the toilet every half hour or so for the rest of the night and into the morning.
I got up for work but felt just terrible so I took some Pepto Bismal hoping it would settle my tummy.
I figured I'd wait a bit for it to do the trick and then I'd just go in to work late but an hour later I was no better off so I just called in sick to work which is something I rarely do.
Mom was up because she was going to watch the girls for me and she had some stomach pills she gave me.
I took them and went back to bed.
Freya woke up and she went out and hung out with mom.
I fell back asleep with Eden and we slept right until 11 am.
When I got up, I still wasn't feeling the best but I got up anyway and went out to the couch and laid there.
The girls were good.
Freya kept herself entertained making videos and watching videos.
Little dancers.
Eden stayed near me watching tv and just snuggling with me which she normally does not do.
Kody came over around 11 to see the girls - he had to head to work again for a few hours so the girls stayed with mom and I but Kody did run down and get me some Imodium before he left.
When Jason got home, I still was not feeling well at all.
I was trying to figure out why I got so sick and I think it was because I ate some of the chick peas from last week that were still in the fridge.
Kody worked later than he expected - he stopped and picked the girls up on his way home and pretty much I just went to bed after that.
I was feeling a bit better and wasn't going to the bathroom as much any more but I still wasn't 100%.
Hopefully when I wake up in the morning I'll be back to normal.
I didn't get any where near my step goal for today, no surprise there.
No comments:
Post a Comment