Sunday, 23 August 2026

New Phone (Aug.19, 2026)

 I woke up this morning with a little bit of a sore throat.

I took some Cold FX right away but I think it might be too late.

I hope I don't go and get sick right before we are heading out on vacation.

I had to go to Westlock to attend a Safety Meeting today just to go over the new payroll process with some of the employees.

It went pretty well actually.

I made it back to the office around 3:30.

I was feeling worse by then and considered going home but then decided to go to the office to get some work done.

After work, I took mom down to the store and we ran into Haylee and the girls there, they wanted to come over after supper so I said they could.

I also picked my new phone up yesterday from the mail so I worked on getting that set up.

I had to let it transfer files from my old phone so while it was doing that, I ended up laying down and having a nap.

 I was feeling really unwell and tired.

My phone ringing woke me up, it was Freya wanting to come over, she'd texted but I'd slept through it.

I was feeling a bit better so I went and picked the girls up.

Freya went right over to Theia's and Eden stayed and snuggled me until Jason got back from his run then he played with her.

I think she might have been tired because she ended up going a little wild.

She was tearing around and throwing things - just playing but she does get a little extreme.
When Kody got home from work, they came and picked her up and Freya had a sleepover at Theia's.

Testing out the camera quality on my new phone.
I don't really think it's much different than my old phone.
My throat was feeling really sore when I went to bed.
Bugger - I hate being sick.
Hopefully it doesn't get worse.

I didn't reach my step goal.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment