It's Monday and that means it's time to weigh in.
I was 239 on the nose today.
That's down .6 from last week.
I'm going in the right direction but I'm not going very quickly.
I had to take Mom to a doctor appointment in town.
She just hasn't been feeling 100% so I want them to do some tests to figure out why.
Every time I tell her to smile for a picture this is what I get.
Then as soon as I take the picture she always cracks a big smile.
She had to get some bloodwork done too so that kind of ate up my whole lunch hour but at least I didn't have to drive her to Whitecourt.
Jason was finding more berries out in the field today.
I'm not even sure what kind of berries these are?
I had my physical therapy appointment in Whitecourt after work today.
I stopped in at the second hand store like normal, found a puzzle, some pants for Eden and these drawers that I might be able to use for ribbon storage.
At my therapy appointment, I told the doctor about my fingers being so stiff so they added on some finger exercise for me.
It took me about an hour and a half to go through all of my exercises.
I was hungry when I finished up so I grabbed some McDonald's for the drive home.
The girls were over at the house because Mom and Dad were both working.
Freya was drawing and asked Jason what to draw.
He said a Cyclops and she had never heard of one before so he showed her a picture and this is what she came up with.
She is so artistically creative that girl.
She even made it interactive so it could eat people.
When I got home, they were making slime.
Freya loves slime and she loves mixing things together so this is a common occurrence at our house.
This recipe wasn't really turning out though.
Eden was making some too - she was showing me.
She loves mixing stuff up too - I guess it's just a thing that kids like to do.
The slime didn't work out but that's ok, I'm 100% certain they will try again another day.
I got to visit with them for a short time then I took them home around 8:30.
Lately I have been thinking that I'd like to crack out my sewing machine and get sewing.
I was thinking I could make a rag quilt for Jason's neice who is going to have a baby here soon.
I could make one for Morgan as well.
I watched a tutorial on how to make them and it seems like it wouldn't be that hard.
I've also seen a bunch of reels on social media on English paper piecing which is a method of quilting and I think I'd like to give it a try.
I also love these letters.
Maybe this is what I could make for family ornaments this year.
I did just find a pair of pinking shears at a second hand store that seem to work really well - I might just give it a try.
This banner is cute - it would be a lot of work but it would use up some of the fabric I have laying around.
I didn't reach my step goal yet again.
I can't seem to get into it.
I always plan to walk on my lunch then something else comes up so it doesn't happen.
I'm not making it a priority is really what the issue is.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!















No comments:
Post a Comment