I had a pretty good sleep in this morning.
I'm still feeling like I have a little something going on.
I had a lazy day although Jason and I did manage to go out for a 4k walk.
Aside from that, I finished up the latest season of Bridgerton.
It wasn't my favorite but it was good.
When the kids got back to town, they called right away to see if they could come for a visit.
Of course we let them and Freya immediately wanted to go over to Theia's.
The girls were back and forth between here and there then Freya did end up going to Theia's for a sleepover.
Kody came and picked Eden up not much later.
Then I got sucked into an episode of Dateline and stayed up much later than I should have - I'm going to regret that in the morning.
Nearly reached my step goal.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!


No comments:
Post a Comment