Just a regular busy day at work today.
I did get out for a walk on my lunch hour, it wasn't as nice out as yesterday, it was even a little chilly but once I started walking, it didn't take long to warm up.
I was kind of in a sour mood after work so I decided to work on a puzzle just to get it off of my mind.
It was just a 500 piece one - I thought the black background was going to be difficult but it went pretty smoothly actually.
I enjoyed this puzzle.
The girls were over because Kody and Haylee were both working.
Eden had my phone and she took a selfie - ha ha.
Freya was making slime tutorial videos again.
Her videos just crack my up - her amounts are so random.
I think it's so cute.
It was late when Kody called to say he was nearly home.
Eden got into her make up right before he got there.
Ha ha.
Freya had a note from Ivy - Ivy left it the other day but Freya only noticed it today.
Ivy asked Freya what she would like for her birthday so Freya wrote back and said she wanted a new fairy necklace because she lost the last one that Ivy got her.
So Ivy wrote her back another letter which Freya will find next time she comes over.
Getting closer.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment