Saturday, 15 August 2026

Weigh In Day (Aug.4, 2026)

Even though it's Tuesday, I weighed in.

 

I was 239.6 lbs.

That's down a little but not making as much progress as I'd hoped.
Just going to keep going though.

It was back to work today for me and this is the only week of the summer where we have to work Friday so we have just a 2 day weekend coming up.

I picked out a new book to start.
It was on sale for 6.99 so I just purchased it.
So far, so good - it's keeping my attention.

I had to go to Whitecourt after work for a physical therapy appointment.
When they do the paraffin wax treatment on my hand it feels so good.

Then I just go through all of the exercises - it takes me over an hour to do them all.
I made a stop at the second hand store, found one 500 piece puzzle and a few scrapbooking items.

I made a stop at Walmart to pick up a few groceries too before heading back home.

Jason and I had the evening to ourselves.
We watched a documentary,

The Idaho Murders.

It was 3 episodes and I had to watch all of it (Jason ditched and went to bed after the second episode).
Such a sad thing and so senseless.


I did not reach my step goal today.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment