Saturday 19 August 2023

Last Day Before Vacation (Aug.15, 2023)

It's my last day of work before I head out on vacation so it was quite a busy day.

I like to have everything complete and up to date when I head out on a vacation.

On my lunch hour I hopped on the treadmill and ran 5k.

Always love the feeling you get after a good workout.

Jen did some of my laundry for me so when I got home, I put it all away and packed up some of the stuff to take on the trip with us tomorrow.

Then just spent the evening chilling with Jen and the boys.
They may not even come back after Sylvan Lake - they may stay in Edmonton because they fly out the next evening.
I can't believe their time here is going by so fast.

I saw this pool on instagram or something and what a great idea - I want this in my backyard!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment