Tuesday 9 May 2017

Sunny Mornings

It was a beautiful sunny morning - I considered walking to work but because of my late night last night I was tired this morning and stayed in bed until the last possible moment.

However, I made up for it by going for a few hourly walks outdoors today.
How could I not?  That sunshine just looked so inviting.

The ground has dried up pretty good too so I don't have to worry about being a muddy mess when I get back to the office.

Every time I walk by these bushes & trees at the end of the driveway I can hear noises and things moving about.  I makes me kind of nervous.
It's probably just birds but hopefully whatever it is, it stays put and doesn't decide to greet me!

My Honey cooked me up this delicious supper.
Salmon, peas & spinach - healthy & delicious.
He is so thoughtful - he always makes sure to let my mom know when it's supper time, sometimes he even does her up a plate and takes it to her.
Such a gentleman.

I am on the board for the FCSS here in town (Family & Community Support Services) and we had a meeting tonight.
Mom came with me tonight.  She is on the board too - I am glad she is getting back into things again.

When I got home I had some Orange Jello & Cool Whip for dessert while I got caught up on tonight's episodes of Little People Big World & 7 Little Johnston's.
Zach & Tori's baby is due sometime this month - so happy for them and excited to see the little fellow when he makes his debut on the show.

Today was a rest day on the new plan I decided to follow so no workout to report on today.

Hope tomorrow is as sunshiny as today was!

Until next time - be happy.








No comments:

Post a Comment