Monday 1 July 2024

Rotary Park with the Kiddos (June 29, 2024)

 I woke up early, got to visit a little with Jason before he headed off to work then I just had a coffee and watch some YouTube vlogs before Freya woke up.

She always calls out to me when she wakes up then I go in there and lay down with her for a bit until she feels likes she's ready to get out of bed.

Jason was busy at work this morning getting ready for the bbq tomorrow.
He made mushroom dill and marinara meatballs, Yum!

Kody had to make a quick trip to Whitecourt so he dropped Eden off to me.

Then Adrien had to run to the city to pick up his work truck so he dropped Hunter off to me.

Freya did my makeup - she sure loves to give me dark eyebrows.

I love having the kids over - I can't get much done while they are here but that doesn't matter.
This time with the kiddos is way more precious.

She had a little nap.

It was such a nice day that I decided to take the kiddos to Rotary Park in Whitecourt.
Kody was on his way back so we decided to meet halfway so I could give him Eden.

But then when I met up with him, I convinced him to just come back and come with me to the park so he did.

It was a gorgeous day, 26C which is awesome for our little part of the world.

This place was packed too of course - everyone was out enjoying it.

Freya's little friend Thea was there - the two girls and Hunter play so well together.

We were sitting in the shade so when she would come back to sit with us, she would get cold.

I had one tube but the kids took turns with it.
They also sometimes just went down without it which is just as much fun.

Getting Dad to clean the sand off of her feet.

Then she immediately went over and did this.

Yup, rolled around in the sand to get themselves covered.

They were loving it.

After they covered up with sand, they went over to the water and cleaned it all off.

Then back to the sand to get covered up again.

The water where Hunter is there in the background is the bottom of the water slide, there are two little sections where the water kind of pools.
The rubber lining on the bottom of it is very slippery - I see people slip and fall on it all the time, they just slip into the water so no injuries.
I wanted to cool down so I went and started off sitting on one of the rocks with my feet in the water but pretty soon I was sitting down in the water, just enjoying it.

Still playing in the sand.

They covered Hunter in sand while he sat in the tube, and then back into the water to clean off again.

After the park, Kody headed home with Eden and I took the kids to McDonald's before we headed home.
Jason was home when we got back to town.
The kids wanted to go for a bike ride but Hunter didn't have his with him so they walked over to Mel's to pick it up then I met them at the park.

Hunter didn't stick around long, he wanted to go home and play his VR for a bit so Jason and I played at the park with Freya for a little longer then we headed up to the house.

She wanted to have another sleep over and that was fine with us.

She lost one of her front teeth yesterday but I forgot to get a picture.

I had wanted to do a speed workout today but ended up not getting a workout in.
I did however reach my daily step goal, 14,000 steps so I feel good about that.
Starting Monday July 1, I'll be back to making sure I get my 14,000 steps on a daily basis.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment