Wednesday 17 July 2024

Running 5k's Again (July 11, 2024)

We've been finally having some really nice weather and I love it.

I hopped on the treadmill on my lunch hour and did a 5k run.

Felt great but I was sopping with sweat so I had to take a quick shower before heading back to work.
I usually just do a quick wash with a facecloth but that wasn't cutting it today.

Even though I had most of my steps in, it was so nice out that when Jason got home from work we went for a nice long walk to take advantage of the weather.

Then we had a quiet evening together at home and watched some North of the Border.
It's a YouTube channel we like - its a Canadian guy living in Scotland that creates clay characters and he does a really great job, plus he narrates the videos and he's funny.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment