Saturday 27 July 2024

Christmas Crafting in July (July 21, 2024)

I woke up with the urge to do some crafting so Jason entertained Freya and I got busy cutting out some stuff and doing some sewing. 

I had a few breaks here and there and hung out with Jason and Freya.
She put my new visor on that I picked up on Friday to wear while we were bike riding and it looks good on her.
Jason bought her some kiwi which she loves, she sat down and ate 6 of them in a row.

We went for a walk a couple times today so I could get my steps in.
I'd wanted to get a run in but that didn't end up happening today.
I did manage to get all of my steps in though.

I managed to get a banner completed as well.
I like how it turned out so much that I picked out some fabric to make two more and started cutting out the pieces.
I think the crafting bug caught me again - I always forget how much I enjoy doing it until I get doing it again.

Freya spent the night with us again.
She loves being here because she's the little Queen Bee around here and we just love having her.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment