Tuesday 30 July 2024

Puzzle, Running and Gingerbread Men (July 27, 2024)

It's hard to believe but it's a Saturday and I had absolutely nothing on the agenda for today.

Kody and Haylee were in Barrhead with the kids attending a Demolition Derby which I have absolutely zero interest in and Jason was at work so I had the day to myself.

I spent the morning drinking coffee and watching some When Calls the Heart.

I also did laundry and cleaning - you know fun stuff.

I worked on my blog too - I've been a bit behind.

I stopped over at Nadine's to help her out with her cricut a bit.

I put together one of the puzzles I got in my thrift haul the other day - a 500 piece.

I couldn't resist.

 

I had to run 8k for my long run this week so I hopped on the treadmill and got that done.

It was a little tough - I had to put the speed down to 3.5 a few times so it took longer than I expected but I got it done and that's what matters!

I put some of the muffin tins I got the other day into a salt and vinegar bath hoping that they would get rusty and crusty.
It sort of looks like it's working.
(Spoiler - it didn't work, when I took them out, the rust just washed right off).

I got some gingerbread men cut out for some crafts I want to make (that's what the muffin tins are for as well).
I coffee stained them and let them dry overnight so I can get them glued together tomorrow.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment