Sunday 18 August 2024

Puzzle, Crafting and Weight Training (July 28, 2024)

I had a quiet, relaxing day today.

I did one of the puzzles that I picked up on Friday.

It was missing a piece (right where I have it circled).

I guess that's the chance that you take when you do a secondhand puzzle but why would someone even keep a puzzle like that?

I threw it in the garbage.

I got the rest of the gingerbread men I was working on glued together and stuffed.
They just look so darn cute.

I got faces put onto a couple of them.

These were all over the ground at the office by my car so I picked up a few of them for crafts.
They are a bit larger than the others that I have but they might come in handy somewhere.

I did a weight training workout today then I also went out for a walk to get my steps in.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment