Monday 26 August 2024

Short Canmore Visit (Aug.6, 2024)

 We woke up to sunshine - yay!

We all packed up and left the condo - all the others hit the road for home but I wanted to spend a bit of time exploring Canmore before we headed out since it was so nice and I really love it here.

Freya wanted to drive with us.
We parked near the downtown area then kind of walked around a bit.

Just a girl and her Papa.

Big bear statue in the center of town.

Canmore is so nice but Freya was just NOT in the mood for walking around - she wanted to get in the car and go home.
We tried to get her to change her mind but that was a no go.

So we decided to just go get some ramen then hit the road too.

We came to this ramen spot when we were here a couple years ago for a wedding and it was so good.
Ramen Arashi.

It opened at 11 and we were there right when it opened.
It's never that hard convincing Freya to have some ramen - she's all in.

I got the Arashi Tan Tan - It had cut up pork instead of ground pork which was what I was expecting.
I wasn't a fan of the pork but the broth was delicious.

Jason had the black garlic tonkotsu.

Freya had tonkotsu with just noodles, broth and the egg - just what she likes.

It was an uneventful drive home albeit long and we were all happy to see Swan Hills when we got there.
Freya didn't want to go home right away so she came over for a visit for a bit.

Her and Papa did some playing with filters.

Then we took her home a bit later - it was time to hit the hay.

I didn't get my steps in today and I wasn't interested in trying to get them when I got home, I was just too tired.
I'll be back on it tomorrow though.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment