Wednesday 28 August 2024

Crumble Cookie and Bravo Pizza Kitchen (Aug.15, 2024)

 While I was at work this morning, Freya and Jason hung out and sent me some pictures of what they were up to.

Freya lifted some weights with Papa.

Hazel watched them.

They did some cooking.

Then she fed the kitties.

When I got off of work, we headed to the city for the night and Freya came with us.

Our first stop was Crumbl Cookie because Jason and I both had a craving.

She wanted to be in charge of carrying the goodies to the car.

We got four kinds - Kentucky butter, lemon raspberry, chocolate and M & M peanut butter.
The Kentucky Butter one was DELICIUOS!!!!

Then we went out for supper, we tried a new pizza place that Jason found.
Bravo Pizza Kitchen.
Freya drew a picture while we waited for our food.

She's so talented.

Jason drew a picture of his own as well - He's talented too.

My little sweetie and I.

We got a cheese pizza and a pepperoni one.
The pizza was really good - I loved the crust.

Then we headed back to the hotel and spent the rest of the evening swimming which is Freya's favorite thing to do when we go to the city.

I didn't end up getting my steps in today.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment