Wednesday 28 August 2024

Happy Birthday to Haylee (Aug.14, 2024)

My blow dryer died the day that we left for BC and I finally ordered myself a new one a couple days ago.

It arrived today and I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Also just to doing my hair - I've been wearing a ponytail everyday since there isn't much else I can do without a blow dryer and diffuser, my hair just gets to frizzy.

Dee sent me an update on the headstone for my father,
It's in and I think it looks great.

It's Haylee's birthday today so after supper, Jason and I walked over there to give her her birthday card.
It was a nice day so they were all outside.

Such a smiley girl.
Side Note - I had a shower and did my hair before we went down so I could try out my new blow dryer.
It doesn't have as much blowing power as I would like but it works fine so I'm happy.

I just want to give her so many kisses.
The look on her face though - not sure if she's enjoying it, don't think she's quite sure either.

Freya wanted to come back to our place for a sleep over of course and since Jason is off tomorrow we let her.
Kody, Haylee and the girls all went for a trip to the city yesterday for Haylee's birthday and Freya got a new 'Stanley' and she just loves it.

It isn't a real Stanley, that's just what she calls it - I have no idea how she heard of Stanley cups?

The birthday girl turned 25 today.

I saw this on Instagram today and it cracked me up, it's kind of exactly how I feel. 


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment