Sunday 18 August 2024

New Laptop and Passport is Here Already! (July 29, 2024)

 Today was weigh in day.

I was 211.6 which is down so I'm happy about that.

It was down 2.4 lbs since last weigh in, not too shabby!

I did a speed workout today, 1 minute running followed by 1 minute walking then repeat.
I started at 4.0 and worked my way up to 6.1.

It's a really great workout.
I'm always super sweaty when I finish.

My passport showed up today - that was super fast.
They told me it would be mailed out on Aug.2 so I was surprised to see it.

I took a quick trip to the city today to pick up a set of second hand tires for Kody.
My brand new computer would not turn on yesterday.
Something happened with the charging cord - it wasn't working.
I messed around with it for two hours yesterday trying to get it to work but to no avail.

So I took it back to Costco.
I bought it on May 3 and you have 90 days to return it so I'm just sneaking in under the wire.
I was hoping to just exchange it but they don't sell the one I had anymore so I had to get another one.

I checked out a few they had - sent the specs to Jason so he could look up reviews for me.

They had a few in my price range.

This one had a touch screen which is kind of cool.

This one and the next one had the best reviews.

I ended up going with this one though just because I wanted one that was a bit smaller.
It was a super quick city trip, I just got the tires and the new laptop then headed straight back home.
I listened to my audible book the whole way there and back and I quite enjoyed that.

I was excited to get it set up when I got home plus I was behind a bit on blogging so I was able to get some catch up done tonight.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment