Wednesday 28 August 2024

Leaves are Turning Already, What? (Aug.13, 2024)

We are back to having some nice weather.

 

But I still opted to do my workout on the treadmill on my lunch hour.

I did a speed workout today.

It seems like it would be an easy workout but it's actually quite hard and I'm always drenched in sweat when I'm done.

After work I finished another muffin tin.
I have one more tin to do - They look really good.

I went for a walk later in the evening before Jason got home just to get some fresh air and because I wanted to enjoy some of the nice weather.
The leaves on some of the trees are already starting to turn.

The sky was looking so beautiful.
The fresh air and the sunshine felt so good.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment