Wednesday 28 August 2024

Hanging with my Girlie and Mom Being a Tease. (Aug.10, 2024)

It was kind of a crappy day outside and since Freya had spent the night, I decided to just go down and do my workout on the treadmill.

She entertained herself downstairs while I was working out.

She wrapped gifts for everyone. 


Just little knick knacks and toys of her own that she wanted to give to others.

She's so generous.

I did a speed workout this morning, the usual.

I felt really good when I finished up.

Freya and I spent the rest of the day hanging out, painting, cuddling and watching shows.

Over in PEI, my Aunt Betty was visiting and her and mom were having a treat.

She's teasing me because she's having lobster and I am not.

I love seeing Mom's playful side come out.

I'm jealous!!

Wish I was having some lobster right now.

It's good to see that she's enjoying herself.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment