Wednesday 28 August 2024

Long Run, Crafting and Fun with Filters (Aug.11, 2024)

Freya went home last night so I had a quiet morning - just me and my coffee as Jason is at work.

I wanted to get a longer run in today, it wasn't that nice out so I decided to do it on the treadmill.

I did 6 miles.

It was tough and I had to stop a few times but I got it done.

After I finished my workout, I had a nice long bath and it felt so nice.

Then I decided to get doing some crafts.
I decorated this rolling pin with some greenery and one of the gingerbread men I made and I think it turned out really well.

Then I got started on decorating one of the muffin tins that I got.
I put the greenery on it and left the glue to dry - I'll add some more to it tomorrow.

Freya came back this evening for another sleepover.

She was doing some playing around on Snapchat with the filters.

She's so damn cute!

She took this one of me - don't I look great?

She makes a great elf.

And a cute bunny - I just love this one.

She looks good in glasses.

These are from yesterday when they went to the lake.

They saw a moose and her baby on their way home.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment