Wednesday 28 August 2024

Ramen, Spirit Halloween and New Clothes (Aug.16, 2024)

Jason was up early and headed out for a 30k run.

He sent me this picture of himself doing some sprints.
Meanwhile I stayed back at the room with Freya - we were up late so she slept in late and I just watched tv while I waited for her to get up.

When Jason got back from his run, we took her down for a quick swim in the pool before checking out.

The very first thing we did after that was go for ramen - Freya's favorite.
 She wanted to go to the one with the fishies which is Hu's Noodle Nook - they have a big aquarium right in the entrance and she likes checking out the fish.

I had my go to - Tan Tan.
I love it.

We must have been feeling very hungry because we also ordered shrimp tempura.

Spring rolls.

And this rice/crab dish that I really like.

We heard that the Spirit of Halloween store was open so that was our next stop.
Freya just loves that store.
First we checked out all the new animatronics.
Jason ended up buying this little girl that jumps and scares you when you walk by.

She tried on a few masks.

I really like the Huggy Wuggy one on her.

This cow one was great too.

Jason made a little TikTok to go along with it.



I let her pick something out to buy and she picked vampire teeth.

We made one last stop at Walmart for a few things before heading home.
I let her pick out an outfit and it took forever but finally she picked something.

Walking back to the car she carried her bag on her head like this - she's such a little goofball.

The outfit she picked out was a pair of blue jogging pants, a blue sweatshirt to match and a yellow t-shirt.
She loved it and wanted to put it on immediately as soon as we got into the car.

We stopped at Dairy Queen in Barrhead for a pee break and to have a treat.
She ended up getting some ice cream on her new outfit so she insisted that I wash it as soon as we got home.

She wanted to wait around for it to be done so she could wear it tomorrow but Kody came to pick her up before it was done.
So I had to promise her I'd bring it over to her as soon as it was done which I did.

I missed out on my step count yet again.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment