Wednesday 28 August 2024

Booth Update and Crafty Time (Aug.17, 2024)

I still have my booth down at the Home Hardware - it has been a long time since I took anything down there.
I think I'm going to close up shop there after Christmas but first I want to take some of my Fall/Halloween stuff from last year down there to see if any of it will go.

So that's what I did first thing this morning, I took all the Easter and other random stuff I had there back home and replaced it.
It would be nice if some of it sold.

Then I stopped over at Nadine's to help her out with a couple signs that she was making.
She decided to start using the permanent vinyl instead of painting but she weeded out the wrong sections so I went and recut them for her and fixed a few signs.

I did a short run on the treadmill,

Not the hardest workout but better than nothing for sure.

I have another rolling pin that I'm going to decorate up for Christmas so I sanded it and got a coat of red paint on the handles.

Then I decided to make a few easy pumpkins to add to my booth.
I found some wood scraps and got a coat of orange paint on them.

I had this at the booth last year but I didn't like the embellishments I had on it so I brought it home, took it all off so I could start over.

Then I also worked on the last muffin tin that I had and got it all decorated up.
I don't know if it will sell but I sure love how it turned out.

Then in the evening, Jason and I watched a couple more episodes of The Umbrella Academy before calling it a night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment