Sunday 28 July 2024

New Shoe Rack and Creepy Video (July 24 2024)

I've been doing so well with my eating and exercising this last couple weeks and it makes me feel good about myself.

I wanted to get my workout done on my lunch hour so I hopped on the treadmill.

I did a speed workout today, 1 minute walking followed by 1 minute running, starting off at 4.0 and working my way up to 6.0.

 

It is such a great workout - felt good to be done!

The two shelves I ordered for shoes arrived today.
They seemed a little flimsy and I wasn't even going to bother putting them together, I was just going to send them back but then I decided to just try one out and I actually really like it.
It fit a LOT of our shoes as well.
I'm glad I decided to give it a try.

If I move the coat rack over a little I will be able to put both of the shoe rack shelves here side by side.
So I will do that but not tonight.

Freya wanted to come over for a visit.
Jason kept her occupied (or maybe it was the other way around) while I put the shelf together.
She wanted to make a TikTok video so she was performing and getting Jason to film it.

Then they sat down and put the little show together.


This is the little video they came up with, of course it's creepy, just what she likes.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment