Thursday 11 July 2024

Catching Some Rays (July 4, 2024)

The sun was out in full form today.

 

And this guy wasn't going to miss a moment of it.

In full sun bathing mode.

Hazel was checking to see what Paddington was up to.

I did a speed workout on my lunch hour.

1 minute walking, 1 minute running.

Started at a speed of 4.1 then bumped it up by .1 all the way up to 6.0.

I did try to run for a minute at a speed of 6.1 but I could only manage to run it for 30 seconds.

That's ok though - something for me to strive towards.

So workout complete for another day and that sure feels good.

I've been looking at some of the selfies I was taking when I got to my lowest weight and I thought it would be a good idea to take some more even though I'm up some, it would be a good way to measure my progress.
So here's a front view.

A side view.

And the back view.

Jason made us salmon, broccoli, mashed potatoes and a spicy cucumber and pea salad for supper, it was so delicious.

I'm really in need of a hair fix, the grey is taking over so I asked Haylee if she could put a dye in for me.

I went over to their place because it was Randy's birthday and she was having them all over for supper.

They were just having cake when I got there and Eden wanted some.
She loooooves food - it's so funny.
As soon as she sees someone come out with food she does not take her eyes off of it.

Baby Babble

She just did the roots for me and then I went home and washed it out myself.

I forgot to take an after picture but this is the color that I put in and it matched really well so next time I'm in Walmart I'm going to grab a couple more to keep on hand.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment