Saturday 27 July 2024

Lazy Summer Days (July 20, 2024)

It was a scorcher out there today so Haylee took Freya to Whitecourt to go river rafting.

 Eden is still to small to go plus that is a lot of sun for her so she stayed with Kody but he got called to work so we kept her while he worked.

She just wants to be standing all the time.

 

We took her for a little walk.

We had picked up a stroller for her yesterday in the city but when I went to put it together, it was missing a wheel so I'll have to take it back and exchange it.

Luckily Haylee's was here from the other day so we used that.

Such a happy baby.

When we got back from the walk, we sat out in the front yard - Jason worked on his beanbag throwing skills while Eden and I soaked up the sun.

Picking flowers.

Grandma and her girl.

When Haylee got back from the lake, she basically traded kids with us.
She picked up Eden but dropped off Freya who we'd promised could spend the night.

She and Jason tested out the new cookie cutters he'd bought for her and I went down to do a weight workout.

Freya and Papa made cookies.

They are little ghosties, pumpkins and kitties.

Jason took this the other day - I love how she was wearing rubber boots with her bathing suit.
Definite fashion statement.

Haylee posted some pictures of the girls that I thought I would share.

I picked up this outfit for Eden and it looks super cute on her.

Always big smiles.

Cooling off at the lake.

Eden and Mommy.

Sisters!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment