Sunday 26 November 2023

Visit with Freya and More Crafting (Nov.21, 2023)

I drove Freya to school this morning and then picked her up as well.
She wanted to go over to my place to hang out with Mom for the afternoon so I took her there.

She immediately 'did mom up' - ha ha.

She's very proud of her work.
At least it's not the usual marker she uses so this will be easier for mom to clean up.
I had planned on getting my work out done on my lunch hour but I just hung out with Freya instead.
I can work out after work.

I was expecting Freya to still be there but Haylee had picked her up so I was able to hop on the treadmill and get my workout done right away.

The workout on the training plan today was 5 minutes easy run followed by 5 repeats of (4 minutes hard running and 3 minutes walking) and then ending off with 5 minutes of running easy.

It was a good workout and I felt great when I was done.

I got the greenery added to my Holly Jolly sign - I'm very happy with how it turned out.

I cut out enough fabric to make two stars and I got those sewn up tonight then I also dolled one of them up.
I'm happy with how they turned out as well.
I think I make a few more but I think I'm going to look for a different star pattern, maybe one with rounded ends instead of pointed.

Jason took this picture of Freya standing in the fridge trying to decide what she wanted the other day and I thought it was so cute.
 

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment