Sunday 19 November 2023

Freya's Home and Weigh In Day (Nov.13, 2023)

 Monday means weigh in day.

After the awful pizza last night, I was feeling kind of cheated so we went to Cobbs and I got some scones.

I told myself I was getting them for mom but I had one myself, my favorite white chocolate and raspberry one, and so I wasn't sure how weigh in would go today.

I was 204.6 lbs.

So that's up .2 lbs since last week - not horrible but not going in the right direction.
Onederland is feeling so elusive but I'll get there.

I had the day off for Remembrance Day today so that was nice.
I pulled out all of the Christmas decorations and Jason helped me drag everything upstairs.

I was hoping to get everything decorated today but once I had it all upstairs it just felt kind of overwhelming and it made me kind of cranky thinking of how much work it was and I didn't know where to start.

It is a huge amount of work but I enjoy it so much when it's done.
I decided to go easy on myself - I'll take the week to do it and not rush myself.

Freya got home yesterday and she was happy to see Eden.
Haylee posted this cute picture of them.

I thought Freya might come over today but they actually had school today and she was gone for a whole week so she spent the evening with Mom and Dad.
We've really missed her though so hopefully we'll get to spend some time with her tomorrow night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment