Saturday 4 November 2023

Weigh In Day - Eden is Back Home (Oct.30, 2023)

Today was weigh in day.

I was 204.8 lbs.
That's up slightly, .8 lbs, but no biggie.

I got out for a walk this morning to the road and back.

Jason picked Freya up after school and they were busy all afternoon.
By the time I got home from work I she was tuckered and needed a nap.

Kody and Haylee had Eden back to the doctor this afternoon and all was good so they had the go ahead to come back home.

Zepplyn and Randie were over there visiting when we took Freya home.
Zepplyn is pretty in love with her new little niece.

She is pretty cute.

Freya loves her little sister too.
I held her briefly but I think I might have a cold coming on so I didn't want to keep her too long just in case.

When I got back home, I still had a few steps I needed to get so I went down and hopped on the treadmill.
It didn't take very long to get that done.

13,000 steps complete for another day.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment