Sunday 19 November 2023

Making the Office Festive (Nov.17, 2023)

I briefly considered working from home this morning until I had to drop Freya off at school but she was really looking forward to coming to the office with me so I took her.

I can get a lot more work done in the office anyway and it was only for an hour and a half.

I just shut my office door, set her up with some paper and markers and I barely heard a peep from her.

She was great.

When I dropped her off at school she made me promise to pick her up and I said I would but she'd have to hang out with Nanny because I had to get back to the office and she agreed.

After I got payroll finished, Bonnie, Shennelle and I got to work decorating the office.

Blair helped out too and hung the stuff up outside for us.

We turned the Christmas music on and got to work.

It was only us four and Tim there today so a really quiet day.

We decided to order donairs for lunch, I said I'd stop and pick them up when I was dropping Freya off t my mom.

I ordered her one as well but she refused to eat it - said she'd choked on the tinfoil there so couldn't eat it.

I'm surprised she remembered - it sure traumatized her.

She didn't even want to go in there but I convinced her then she suddenly decided she wanted a cheese pizza.

I didn't have time to wait for them to make it so I ordered it and paid for it to be delivered.

Randy does their deliveries anyway so he'll take it over to her.

And I gave mom her donair to eat.

We finished the decorating at the office and it looks good.

The front entrance.

The tree.

Shennelle's office window.

I love the twinkly trees!

Everyone was leaving early, by 3 it was only Tim, Blair and I there and so we called it a day.

When I got home, I could tell that Freya was getting tired and she wanted to snuggle.

Before long she fell asleep so I took advantage of that time and went and hopped on the treadmill.

I had a 4.5 mile run on the schedule today and I wanted to get it done and over with.

Work out complete.

Freya woke up and came downstairs when I had about 10 minutes left to go.
As you can see, she still looks pretty sleepy,

She sat and waited for me to finish.

Back upstairs, I continued on decorating.
I was hoping to get everything done tonight except the tree and I did.
I got all the containers taken back downstairs that I could.
Tomorrow I'll do that tree and then I'll be done and I can sit and enjoy it.

I'm heading to the craft fair in Slave Lake tomorrow with Nadine, Bonnie and Shennelle and we are leaving early so I couldn't have Freya spend the night - I told her she could stay tomorrow night instead.
She was good with that.

Looks like she got her second wind when we were getting her ready to go home.
She got really silly all of a sudden.

We took her home so we could pop in and see Eden for a minute.
She's always sleeping when we go there and I hate to wake her up so I don't want to pick her up.
Next Friday when we watch her I plan on snuggling with her the whole entire time.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment