Monday 6 November 2023

Quiet Friday Night (Nov.3, 2023)

 I had a rough night last night, not much sleep.

I considered not going in to the office but I had a lot to do so I went on in.

I tried to stick to my office and I got a lot done but the emails just kept pouring in.
I ended up working right through lunch then I just left an hour early at the end of the day.

I was feeling a bit better later in the day so I was able to hop on the treadmill to get my workout done.

I had a 3 mile/5k run on the schedule for today so that's what I did.

As you can see, I was pretty sweaty when I finished up.
I ran myself a nice hot bubble bath and relaxed in there for a really long time.

I putzed around a little with my crafting stuff.
Got some embellishments added to my little trees.

I also tried putting one on a stand to see if I would like it.
I did.

As it got closer to bedtime I started feeling worse so I just headed to bed early hoping to have a better sleep.

Freya headed to Regina for a week with Crystal, Zepplyn, Rita and Lloyd.
We are really going to miss her but she was so looking forward to playing with her little cousins there.
She'll have a lot of fun I'm sure.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment