Monday 20 November 2023

Virtual Baby Shower and Christmas Decorating is Complete (Nov.18, 2023)

We were leaving for Slave Lake at 8 this morning and I told Nadine I'd walk over to her house this morning to meet her.

I was treated to another spectacular scene by mother nature.

The sky was looking absolutely stunning - again.
We've been treated to some really gorgeous skies this last little bit.

I met Nadine then we picked up Bonnie and Shennelle and were on our way.
We did a bit of shopping, checked out the craft fair and had a treat at Tim Horton's then we were back on the road by 12:30.

My cousin was having a virtual baby shower for her son today.
She's in PEI, he's in Australia, her daughter is in Scotland and Mom and I were in Alberta so that was a lot of time zones to try and coordinate.

I thought it was at 1 pm my time but it was actually at 4 pm so I had some time.
I worked on the tree and it took me pretty much until 4, I was hoping I'd be done sooner because it was an absolutely gorgeous day out there but it too me right up until the virtual baby shower to get it done.

It was nice to see everyone even if it was virtually.
We stayed online for about an hour and we played some games and they opened some gifts - it was nice.

After the shower finished, I got all of the containers taken downstairs and put away.
I also cleaned the house up, vacuumed, dusted and then I just sat in all my Christmassy decor and enjoyed it.

Some pictures of the final product.

The fire place.

Every little nook and cranny got Christmasafied.

My front window.

The tv stand.

The entryway.

Behind my couch.

The tree - I love our tree - I think it's so beautiful.

The dining room.

I used the bells I made last year in my decor this year.

The spice rack.

'Window' in the kitchen.

Some signs and a tree that Freya made last year.

The pantry.

I took down all the pictures on my gallery wall and replaced them with Christmas pictures.

These are our stockings from when we were kids, I don't know why I have them all but I hang them up every year.

The bathroom.

I love this Christmas shower curtain.

Hard to see because of the lights but I have some reindeer up around the mirror.

A wreath that I made last year.

Another arrangement just by my end table.

I added some of the bells I made last year to this wreath on my door.

I had this little wreath at my booth last year and nobody bought it so I brought it home and I'm happy because I actually really like it.

I had told Freya yesterday that she could spend the night tonight so Kody brought her by after supper.

When Jason got home she randomly decided that she wanted to make a pizza so Jason helped her.

They mixed up the dough and she wanted to roll it out with the snowflake rolling pin.

She only wanted cheese on it.

Freya makes a pizza.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment