Saturday 25 November 2023

Weigh In Day & Craft Prep (Nov.20, 2023)

You know what Monday means - Weigh in day!

I was 2018. lbs today.

That's down 2.8 lbs since last week.
So close to Onederland - I'm just about there.

Work was busy but that's good - I like being busy.

I had to take mom for bloodwork this afternoon - she's been tired so they are going to check her iron levels again.
While she was in there, I walked around out in the parking lot so that I could get some steps in.
Today is a rest day but I still need to get my 13,000 steps.

When I got home from work, I hopped on the treadmill and just walked until I got the rest of my steps in.

Yay - done!

I cleaned and organized my craft room tonight - I wanted to do some crafting but it took so long to get organized that it was kind of late by the time I finished.


I did get a couple things done and tomorrow I'll be ready to go as soon as I get home from work.

I used my IOD stamps to stamp Holly Jolly 
I have a few ideas of some things that I would like to do to this to pretty it up but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

I made these bells last year but when I took them out of storage, a couple were stuck to each other and when I pulled them apart, it pulled a bit of the paint off of them so I got those fixed.

Then Morgan asked me if I could update this little gnome I'd made for Tanner last year.
 I painted his hat over and once it dries I'll put Kalem on there.

I'm going to make these cutting boards into reindeer and they needed one last coat of paint - once it dries they'll be ready to go.

These are wood slices that I had and I painted them red, they are going to be reindeer noses.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment