Friday 10 November 2023

Weigh In Day (Nov.6, 2023)

 It's Monday and you know what that means - weigh in day!

I was 204.4 lbs

That's down slightly from last week which is good but boy, is that Onederland ever elusive.
I'm trying so hard to get there - I'm not giving up!

It's a rest day today on the training schedule so I made sure to get out for a walk today at work, I knew I'd need the steps.

After work, I still needed a lot of steps so I just went right down and got on the treadmill to get it done.
It took almost an hour but I got 'er done!

Always feels great to get a work out done.

Sometimes these guys fight and other times they snuggle - I definitely prefer the snuggling.

I brought all the little pails in that I'd spray painted black and started painting them white and red.
I only did a couple - they are going to need a few coats.

I also got a base coat on a couple cutting boards I had and just another board.
I think I might make the cutting boards into reindeer possibly?
We'll see.

I sewed all of these up last night then I put some fabric stiffener on the petals and let them dry over  night.

It worked and the petals are stiff but now that I'm looking at these - I don't think they look very Christmas-y - they look more springy so I may end up making a few more using fabric that is more Christmas centric.

I got some embellishments added to these trees and I think they are ready to take down to my booth.

I also got noses put on all of my snowmen.
I was going to add arms but I don't think they need them so I'm going to skip them.
I put them on the first ones that I made but one of them broke already so I think I'm just going to skip them.

Crystal took the girls to the trampoline park in Regina today and she shared some pictures so I'm sharing them here.

Freya and Grandma Crystal.

Freya and Zepplyn.

Looks like they are having fun.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment