Friday 10 November 2023

BBQ Steaks and New Glasses (Nov.9, 2023)

Tom decided that we should have a steak bbq today so that's just what we did.
He ordered everything up himself and the guys did the bbq'ing.

I am still super busy working to get caught up on everything I need to so I didn't leave my office much this morning but I did make sure to show up for lunch.

Everyone hanging out - enjoying some steaks.

The special boys - Dan and Blake - sitting at a table all by themselves for some reason.

Because I always take all the pictures so am not often in them - Bonnie took a picture of me and Blair (who looks totally miserable for some reason) and Dan did an awesome photo bomb!

Haylee posted this sweet picture of her and Eden.
I have been staying away because I've been sick but I'm hoping to get over there tomorrow night for a visit.

Jason had an eye appointment in Barrhead at 6:15 this evening and I went along.
My glasses had come in so I was excited to pick them up.

Here they are.
They are slightly different than the ones I had.
They are darker in color and a little bigger but I do like them.

While Jason was getting his eyes tested I walked down Main St in Barrhead and did some shopping for Rob's birthday.
He's turning 50 so we are getting him 50 gifts and right now we only have 15.
So I picked up a bunch of little stuff - we still need a few more things - we'll get there.

I needed steps too so I just kind of walked around - it was a fairly nice evening.

We went to Coop and had some chicken tenders with the delicious honey dill dip they have - it's the only reason I get the chicken tenders there.
We had a salad with it too and called it supper.

We made a couple more stops before heading home.
It was dark and OMG - there were so many deer out tonight - we had to drive slow because they were hard to see but we made it without incident.

I found a new craft vlogger that I really enjoyed tonight - she made this stuffed star and I so want to make one!
Stay tuned.
 

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment