Monday 6 November 2023

Big Batch of Birthdays (Nov.2, 2023)

We had a bunch of birthdays in the office this week, big milestone ones too - so Shennelle ordered a cake and we had that on break time.

Dustin turned 40, Scott turned 55, Tom turned 60 and Murray turned 62.

Plus John was celebrating his 45 year work anniversary so lots to celebrate.

I just about got everyone looking at the same time - amazing.

Still didn't quite get Tim looking but I tried.

When I got home from work I took all the Halloween/Fall decorations down and packed them up and put them away.
I started putting some of my regular decor away too.

I am hoping to get everything taken down and put away and cleaned this week so I can possibly decorate for Christmas on the weekend.

Today was a rest day but I still needed to do some walking on the treadmill to get all of my steps in so I got that done after supper.

Happy to be done with that.

I actually am not feeling so great today, I ended up with a very sore throat tonight - I had a feeling it was coming but I'm still bummed anyway.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment