Sunday 19 November 2023

Bun in the Oven (Nov.16, 2023)

 So - Big announcement today.

Morgan and Kalem are expecting.
I love this post she made, it's super cute.

I headed out for a walk this morning - it was a little chilly but I dressed warmly.

I was meeting Shennelle and Bonnie at the Hardware after lunch so we could pick out a tree as a donation for a charity in town so I spent my lunch hour getting a few things ready to add to my booth while I was there.
I spritzed them with glitter spray and priced them all.

Haylee sent a picture of this cutie pie wearing the outfit I picked up for her on the weekend.
It's soft and cozy and she loves it.

Freya wanted to come over for a visit tonight so I stopped by to pick her up.
They were all hanging out in the bedroom so I went in to see Eden.
Had to get a selfie with Freya while I was in there.

Eden was snoozing away like she is everytime I see her.

She is so precious.
Haylee asked if I could watch her for the night when she and Kody go to his Christmas party and I am looking forward to getting in all kinds of snuggles.

Freya kept snuggling up to Eden and giving her little hugs and kisses - so sweet.

I needed a few more steps to reach my 13,000 step goal so I got on the treadmill when we got over to the house to get them done.
It was a rest day on the training schedule so no run required today.

Always feels good to get those steps in.

Freya wanted to spend the night so I let her.
I told her she could come to work with me in the morning for a bit before I dropped her off at school and she thought that was a great idea and was really looking forward to it.

When Jason got home from work, he and Freya played down in the basement and I was able to get more Christmas decorating done.
I'm not done yet but I'm getting there.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment