Sunday 19 November 2023

Nature is THE BEST Artist (Nov.10, 2023)

The sky was looking so beautiful this morning on my way to work I just had to stop for pictures.

Look at all those pinks and purples and blues.

So Stunning.

I kind of wish I had time to sit outside and watch the sunrise.

Jason sent me this picture he took of Paddington this morning.
He was posed so nicely on the couch.

I had to run 7k today so I headed out on my lunch break to get that done.

The exercise details.

It felt hard today for some reason, especially at the end but I got it done.
 
After work Nadine dropped by for a visit and I did some crafting while she was there.
I glued this together and added a few more embellishments and I think it turned out super cute.

Meanwhile in Regina, Crystal took the girls rock climbing today.

Freya was right in there - I think this activity was right up her alley.

She's fearless which is a bit scary sometimes to be honest but I'm glad she loves to get out there and try things.

And check out Zepplyn, she made it right to the top.

Wow, they got a pile of snow in Regina.

Jason had a little follower on his run today for a bit.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment