Sunday 19 November 2023

Craft Fair and Crafty Girl (Nov.14, 2023)

 Kody asked if I could give Freya a drive to school this morning and of course when I did, she made me promise to pick her up after school too.

Bonnie, Nadine and I were going to the craft show at the Keyano Center at lunch time so I took Freya with me.

They had soup and sandwiches for lunch so I got some and ate it before I went and had a look around.

I wanted Freya to smile for a picture - this is what I got.

So I tried again - same thing.

We walked around and looked at everything but I didn't really buy anything.
Then I took Freya over to the house and dropped her off with Jason - he'd been out all morning doing a 30k run and he just finished and he was looking forward to spending some time with her.

Jason said she spend the afternoon bossing him around.

She saw this tree that Nadine had picked up for me at the second hand store and made him put it together and put it up.
He said she kept telling him to move it here then over to the left a bit then back to the right etc.
This was the final spot she picked.

Jason picked her up a new sketch book and some paints on the weekend so he got her set up with those.

She loves to draw and goes through a pile of paper.

So serious.

He bought her these little tubes of paint and she was being really careful with them, just squeezing out a little at a time.
So he left her to it and hopped in the shower and that's when things escalated.

When he finished the shower and checked on her, she had graduated to squeezing out whole tubes.

She had quite a big blob of paint out by that point.

But she was having fun.

You can see that she went through A LOT of paints.

Jason said she asked him to cook her an egg.
She ate it then had him cook 3 more for her and she ate all of those as well.
She was hungry I guess.

On my workout schedule today I had 5 minutes easy followed by 25 minutes at Tempo then 5 more minutes of Easy running.
I did the Easy portions at a speed of 4.1 then the Tempo running at a speed of 4.4.

As always, the best part of the workout is when it's done.

Felt good though.

Jason had made a loaf of bread and it was just coming out of the oven when I finished my workout so you know I had to have a slice.
It was warm so when I put the butter on it, it melted and it was so good that I just had to have a second slice.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment