Saturday 4 November 2023

Oh No, I'm Sick (Nov.1, 2023)

 I woke up with a sore throat - I thought I could escape this sickness but I think it got me.

I had a busy morning - lots of meetings.

I also drove Freya to school then picked her up after school - Kody had to work.

She did want to go home, she wanted to come over to my house - I told her I had to go back to work but she still wanted to come and hang out with mom.

I had to run 3 miles today or 5k - I opted to do it on the treadmill.

I was a sweaty mess when I finished.

Crystal got there as I was heading back to the office and I asked her if she might be able to pick Freya up and take her to dance.
She said she could since she had no more clients after mom until me at 4 pm..
I had totally forgotten that I had a massage tonight so I'm glad she reminded me.
It was a wonderful surprise.
I love massage day.

After my massage, I had a quick supper at home then walked down to my FCSS meeting.
It went kind of late and Jason walked and met me when it was over.

I wasn't feeling very well so I went to bed not long after we got back to the house.
The only symptom that I have is a sore throat but it is very, very sore.
I hope it passes quickly.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment