Monday 6 November 2023

Movie Day (Nov.4, 2023)

I woke up super early today - 6 am - and I couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up.

I had another rough night, not a lot of sleep but I just couldn't sleep in.

I made a coffee and found a movie to watch.

I've been wanting to see Dear Evan Hansen for sometime now and I figured it wouldn't hurt Jason's feelings any if I watched it without him so that's what I picked.
I quite liked it.

Meanwhile Jason was busy at work cooking up some meat for the guys.
Now that we bought a slicer he's been cooking up all kinds of different roasts to test out the slicer.

I went down to the hardware after my movie to update my booth.
I took out all of the Halloween/Fall stuff I had there and then refilled it with all of the Christmas stuff I had ready to go at home.
I forgot to take a picture but I think the booth looks nice and full.

I picked up some black matt base coat spray while I was there so that I could base coat all the little buckets I got at the second hand store last week.
I did that out in the garage when I got home.

Then I found another movie to watch - Locked In.
It was a suspense/thriller which is not normally a genre I would pick but I really liked it.

I got a few steps in today just doing this and that but I still needed quite a few more so I figured I'd go down and get that done.

It took me nearly an hour but I got it done.

After I was done, I considered having a nap but instead found myself another movie to watch.

Faraway - I'd started it before but never finished it and it was a cute movie.
Made me want to go to Croatia - the scenery was gorgeous.


Haylee posted some cutie patootie pictures of Eden tonight - I wish I was feeling better so I could go over and snuggle with her.
As soon as I feel better, I'm heading straight over!!!

First smile?
So beautiful.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment