Friday 10 November 2023

Snow in Regina (Nov.7, 2023)

I was feeling a little better today but still not 100% back to normal.

Work was busy - it's been really busy lately for some reason - I like being busy but I feel like I can't get caught up - more work just keeps coming and coming.

It's ok- I'd rather be busy and I'll just keep working away at it and eventually I'll get it all done.

I had a speed workout on the training schedule for today.
5 min easy run
5x (3 min Hard run, 3 min Walk)
5 min easy run

I did the easy runs at 4.1 then for the hard sections, I started at 4.6 and bumped it up .1 each time so my last 3 minutes of hard running were at 5.0.

It might not seem like a tough work out but I was a sweaty mess when it was done - which I love!!!

Calvin gave me a little kitty cat coat.
We tried it on Paddington tonight.
The hood looked cute on him but it didn't fit him at all - we couldn't even get the pieces that go around his belly to meet up let alone attach.

They got snow over in Regina today so the girls were out making snowmen today.

Freya looks like she made a couple of little ones.

Zepplyn made a big guy.

Love her little rosy cheeks.

Their final works of art.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment