Saturday 4 November 2023

Happy Halloween (Oct.31, 2023)

 It's Halloween!!!

The kids were having a party at school and were wearing their costumes.

It looks super cute on her.

They all went on the bus to the Story Walk in town and and Jason was running by just as they were getting back to the school.

All I had on the schedule today was a 35 minute easy run so I hopped on the treadmill at lunch to get it done.

Haven't missed a workout on the plan that I'm following yet so feeling proud of that.

Jason was super busy this afternoon putting out all the Halloween decorations.

He created this zombie guy laying in the dirt.

Added a few more things to make it more realistic.

He carved a couple pumpkins and used one as a head for Pennywise because the head we did have for him went missing.

Of course Cleavus was there.

You can see his new character hanging up in the tree, Nosferatu.

He looks great hanging in the tree.

I think this pumpkin head scarecrow guy on the cross is still my very favorite.

He put my witches out.

Sam and Sammy were sitting on the swing.

He found the little animated toy I got last year and he carved yet another pumpkin.
Then we were ready for the trick or treaters.

Freya and Zepplyn in their costumes.

Freya had only started trick or treating but she was already over it and wanted to stay with us but we convinced her to keep going - I think if we let her stay she would have been quite happy to just  be done for the night.

Crystal and Haylee.

Alivia and her friend.

Hunter.

He and Adrien were out trick or treating together - they had great costumes.

Over the course of the evening, in between trick or treaters, I cut out some trees, glued them together, soaked them in the coffee/cinnamon mixture and had them out drying.

When they were done trick or treating, Freya, Kody, Haylee and Eden came over to our house to have some supper.

Even Eden was dressed up for the occasion.

I got to snuggle with her for a bit when they came over.
We ended up have 56 trick or treaters tonight - right around the same as last year.

Some of Haylee and Crystals pictures that they posted.

 Freya and Grandma Crystal.

Zepplyn and her creepy critter.

Getting ready - Freya wanted her make up to match her Mom's.

Twinsies.

Haylee and Zepplyn.

Haylee is so good at doing make-up.

Zepplyn hiding in the closet.

I think Crystal's costume was awesome.

Trick or treating while a sinister character watched over.

They found a friend.

Checking out her loot when she got home.

A couple great pictures that Morgan took.
Adriend and Hunter.

Alivia and her friend.

The ladies at the St Albert office got dressed up today.
They look great.

Jen sent pictures of the boys.

That's some sword Declan has there - I think it is bigger than he is.

Ethan and his buddies, I think he's the one in the cape.

Checking out their loot - Ethan.

Declan.

I love Facebook this time of year because I get to see all the little kiddos of my extended family back home in their Halloween costumes.

My cousin Krista's little guy had his first Halloween this year as he just arrived in August.
He makes a cute little skeleton.

My cousin Pam's grandson Michael also enjoyed his first Halloween this year - he makes a super cute pumpkin.

Bella had the same costume as Freya.


Mallory and her boys.

They are so cute and growing up so fast.

Matthew's little Spiderman.

Amanda's twin grand-daughters make cute Minnie's.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment