Sunday 19 November 2023

Great Vegetarian Food (Nov.12, 2023)

Jason was up and out early for a run this morning - it was a rest day fro me but I still got ready and headed out for a walk.

I walked down to the Walter Dale bridge.

I think it's a really pretty bridge.

I met Jason - he was nearly finished his run.
He just had a km left to do and he ran back up the hill to the hotel.
It's so steep, I can barely walk up it so I just let him go on ahead.

Such a nice day.

After we checked out, we went to Padmanadi for lunch.
We were discussing where we'd like to go for a treat this weekend and we both picked this spot.
It's a vegetarian place and they have really good food.

We got the oats with fruit to share.
It was literal oats that came with some milk to pour on top - I think I was expecting something like granola but regardless, it was really good.

Then for our meal, we both got coconut rice.

Jason got the green curry 'chicken'.
It's really good but a bit on the spicy side for me.
I did have a little though.

I got their ginger 'beef' and it is fantastic.
I like it more than actual ginger beef.

We did a bit more shopping - Rob's 50th is coming up and we buy him 50 gifts between Mom and I so I picked up a few more things for him.
I'll need to count them when I get home but we must be close to 50 now.

Before we left the city, we went to the Pizza Spot in Spruce Grove for some supper.
I had a salad.

Then I ordered a broccoli and bacon pizza but somehow she mixed it up and brought me the meatball pizza which I would never ever order under any circumstance.
I didn't want to wait for them to cook me a new one so I told her not to worry about it and she literally didn't.
She offered to take some off the bill but did not and I couldn't really eat it - the meatballs tasted like they were from a can or something so pretty gross.
I don't think we'll be going back.

I totally want this jacket just for sitting on my couch and leaving my house any time in winter.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment